Our rules are simple. Have fun, be responsible and SAFE!
- Always be courteous and friendly
- Dispose of all trash in appropriate receptacles
- Treat all gear and equipment with respect
- Show good sportsmanship
- Water shoes or bare feet (no flip flops)
- Use only the outside bathrooms. Do not go into the building in your wet gear or equipment
- Always go places with a buddy
- Follow all adult instructions
Rules While Boating
- All boaters must wear properly fitted, U.S. Coast Guard-approved lifejacket
- If a boat swamps or capsizes, all team members must stay near the boat and wait for rescue
- If a paddle breaks/drops, do not attempt to rescue it
- Paddle from a seated position. No kneeling or standing in the boats.
- ALL TEAM MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THE BOATS – TAKE DOWN AND CLEAN UP.
- No dragging the boats on land.
Things to Bring
- Sun screen
- Water shoes
- Bathing suit or clothes which you can get wet
- Drinking water
- Sun glasses
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- WILLINGNESS TO TRY